The range of careers and life choices that Wellensians have followed is truly astonishing in its breadth. Collectively these experiences represent a large repository of hard won wisdom about the routes to success.
programme provides an opportunity for OWs to share this experience for the benefit of the next generation of Wellensians. Please do consider this way of “giving back” and register
You do not need to be an expert in your field or necessarily have a wide knowledge of it. In many cases the value is in suggesting questions as much as in providing all the answers.
The usual method of communicating will be by email or perhaps a phone chat. Whether more can be done, e.g. suggesting further contacts or providing work experience, will depend on the people and circumstances.
We may also seek OWs to come to School (or via remote link) to talk to a group of students.
Notes about registration
- We have listed some major sectors and skills. Please tick at least one that you have knowledge of and/or add an Other.
- Please insert your current position and employer or put Not Applicable.
- Indicate what type(s) of advice you can offer;
- Sector skills – about your industry or service
- If you might be able to offer an internship or work experience.
- Advancement advice, e.g. help with CVs, job applications, interviews, appraisal, promotion.
Don’t forget also to update Your Profile
Please get in touch if you have any queries or suggestions: email@example.com